Digital transformation consulting – structured, agile and inspiring.
From Nestlé to Novartis, from Pearson to PWC, Atos’ 1,800 digital transformation consultants are helping visionary organizations step into a confident digital future. Supremely pragmatic, this is about making positive change happen: life is not an academic exercise.
Atos have opportunities in a wide range of disciplines. You’ll be joining a team – guiding clients through digital transformations – as you go from graduate to qualified on their 18-month graduate programme. Atos also offer apprenticeship schemes and internships.
Your digital journey starts here!
Diversity at Atos
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sexual orientation, gender, or ethnicity and strive to be an inclusive, diverse and ethical employer of choice and for employee experience to be truly best in class. Diversity & Inclusion are key values for Atos, embedded in their We are Atos strategy.
Atos Key Facts
- Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees.
- European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing.
- The Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 69 countries.
- We are responsible for getting it right.
- You can rely on what we do and how we do it.
- We continuously add value.
- We are partners.
- We seek out the new.
- We are people driven.
- We only accept excellence.
Take a look