- Analytical and performance cookies: We may use analytics service providers for website traffic, analysis, and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of the Website by using cookies. They allow us to recognise and measure the number of visitors, how often visitors return to the Website, how long they stay, and how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The information generated relating to the Website may be used to create reports about the use of the Website and the analytics service provider will also store this information.
- Advertising and targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to other websites. We will use this information to try and make our Website and other websites that you visit more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with carefully selected third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies: We may use functional cookies that allow us to remember choices you have made in relation to the Website to provide a more personalised experience and enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests.
- Hire STEM Women shall have the exclusive right to expel existing members if it is found that; members behave unlawfully or unethically, if Hire STEM Women services are misused and/or if general behaviour not accepted by Hire STEM Women occurs.
- The user shall be responsible for any actual or potential economic or legal lawsuit against Hire STEM Women as a consequence of the user’s wrongdoing or mismanagement of the profile.
- The user shall be responsible for filling in correct and truthful information.
- The user shall be responsible for any activity that takes place within their profile and for any potential third party involvement solicited or accepted by the user.
- The user shall be responsible for suitable software and technological solutions needed to run HSW site
- The user shall not be entitled to use hirestemwomen.co.uk as a platform for marketing and promoting of own personal goods and services.
- The user shall not be entitled to post or upload any material, which (i) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or (ii) infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- all registration information you submit is truthful, accurate and up to date; and
- your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You may make transient or cached electronic copies of parts of the Website or print a copy of any page of the Website for your own research purposes;
- We will set up a HIRE STEM WOMEN profile to record your activity, personal information and career preferences; and
- Use access to HIRE STEM WOMEN or its content to generate income of any kind, except the income gained through accepting an offer of employment brought to your attention by HIRE STEM WOMEN . Any other use of materials on the Website (including, without limitation, reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above and any modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is prohibited, and;
- Use any data or information made available on or by this Website in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit);
- Send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial or ‘spam’ communications on HIRE STEM WOMEN ;
- Upload viruses or other malicious code;
- Post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that is defamatory or untruthful material or material which breaches another’s right to privacy;
- Offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes on HIRE STEM WOMEN without our prior written consent;
- Use HIRE STEM WOMEN to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of HIRE STEM WOMEN , such as a denial-of-service attack;
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions by any third party, whether or not a User
- Our liability to you for death or injury resulting from our negligence shall not be limited
- Under no circumstances will our total aggregate liability for any event of default exceed £100 for any number of events of default in a calendar year
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any event of default resulting in loss of opportunity, income or goodwill, or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable
- We will not be liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any failure or delay to provide services through the Website which results from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, breakdown of systems or access
- None of the above provisions will affect any of your statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded but in such case our obligation will be limited to the re-supply or, as the case may be, the correction of the relevant content or service. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of
- HIRE STEM WOMEN (UK) Ltd, its directors, employees or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Website.
Uploading photos and picturesAll photos and pictures uploaded to www.hirestemwomen.co.uk or V-Fairs portal must respect the following:
- The photos and pictures must be free from copyrights and/or other restricted or limited use. The user must possess the complete rights to the photos and pictures that the user uploads. No third party must have the copyright or other rights to the photos or pictures that the user uploads. The people visible on the photos and pictures must have given their acceptance of public display.
- The photos and pictures must be clear. Unclear and modified photos and pictures will be deleted.
- The photos and pictures must not contain logos, links and references to other web pages or companies and/or their products.
- The photos and pictures must not include violent, threatening, un-sober or sexual elements. The photos and pictures must not display weapons, money or illegal drugs.
Protected materialContent on www.hirestemwomen.co.uk protected by copyright shall belong to the rightful owner. Other members shall thus not be allowed to use this material without the acceptance of the rightful owner. Any material used but not belonging to the rightful owner and protected by (©, ®, ™) will be deleted or blocked. This includes any picture which is not yours and material which belongs to Hire STEM Women. Extensive distribution of one and the same content is strictly illegal on www.hirestemwomen.co.uk . Profiles showing such behaviour will be deleted immediately. This includes the sending of unwanted emails, chain letters or unwanted commercials such as product promotion and marketing of websites.
Illegal activitiesIn general any illegal activity shall not be allowed on www.hirestemwomen.couk . The following will immediately be deleted from Hire STEM Women:
- Photos and pictures showing pornographic situations, illegal drugs, cash and weapons.
- Viruses and other computer codes with the aim of harming or destroy IT equipment belonging to us or our members.
- Any activity that motivates illegal activities or distributes knowledge about it such as trade with illegal drugs and weapons.
- This legal notice shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this legal notice which can not be solved amicably shall be decided by the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The offers we have may range from third party companies in the form of vouchers or other product offering, it is open only to HIRE STEM WOMEN users. To qualify for such rewards, you must have clicked ‘Apply’ on the relevant opportunity page at www.hirestemwomen.co.uk and when directed to the third-party recruiters’ page, continue through to completing the application cycle. When asked by the recruiter as to how you heard about the opportunity and/or company you are required to mention HIRE STEM WOMEN. If you are then successful, and accept the offer, you will be entitled to receive the gifts once you have notified us.
- To be eligible for a referral award you must refer your friend/s through the Website directly using the relevant forms and links. If your friend has already applied to join the Website before you recommended them, then no referral reward is payable by HIRE STEM WOMEN.
Distribution of personal data
- You breach these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable partner’s terms and conditions; or
- You are abusive or offensive to any user of our staff or other User.