BP provide heat, light and mobility to customers all over the world. BP's purpose is reimagining energy for people and our planet, to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
BP are reimagining energy for people and planet and to become a net zero company by 2050, or sooner, and help the world get to net zero.
Much of BP's business ventures are done under their main brand, BP. Their other brands include Castrol, one of the world's top motor oil and lubricant specialists, Aral, one of the most trusted brands in Germany for fuels and stations. Others include ampm convenience stores in the western US, Amoco retail and stations in the US and Wild Bean Cafe.
Diversity at BP
Diversity, equity and inclusion at BP is built around a network of inclusivity. Across the network are amazing business resource groups (BRGs) with representation in various countries across the globe. These are aimed at creating better engagement and making sure that our people feel seen, connected and supported – all while empowering you to feel a part of our inclusive world.
These networks include the BP Black Collective, BP Accessibility, BP Women's International Network (WIN), BP Pride and BP Indigenous to name a few.
BP Key Facts
- A shared ambition to be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner.
- They work with over 46,000 global and diverse suppliers across 60 countries.
- BP offer world class programmes for students, graduates, interns, cadets and early years insight courses for students still in school.
- Live our purpose. (Safety comes first, make a positive impact and do the right thing).
- Play to win. (Know the competition, keep improving and be accountable).
- Care for others. (Be kind, prioritise the team and put yourself in other people's shoes).
Take a look