Definition and Interpretation:
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Hire STEM Women Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies: A Small text file placed on your computer by the Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Hire STEM Women Ltd, we or us: Hire STEM Women Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 09890141 whose registered address is Unit 9224-141, Access House, Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 2AP;
UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hire STEM Women Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hire STEM Women Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: The website that you are currently using, www.hireastemwomen.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Our use of Data
Third party websites and services
10. Hire STEM Women Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to prospective purchasers of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
Functionality of the Website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Hire STEM Women Ltd (where data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to Hire STEM Women Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24.All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
25. Before the Website Places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Hire STEM Women Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
26. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.|
|Analytical/ performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
27.You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28.You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29.It Is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Reviews & Testimonials
30. We often receive reviews or testimonials from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish any content, we may identify our users names which would include their first and last name. We would obtain the consent of the user prior to publishing such reviews or testimonials. If you use social media and make comments associated with our Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit can be read, collected and used by other users of these social media websites and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Please note we are not responsible for the personal identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. We may create Anonymous Data from your personal details. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse requests relevant to Diversity and Inclusion, this in return will allow us to improve our products and or services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to our partners / clients in our sole discretion.
Deleting or Updating your Personal Data
36. You are able to access, amend or change any of your Personal Data in your Account by logging into your profile within your Account or by sending us an email to HQ@hireastemwomen.co.uk
37. You may request deletion of your Account and Personal Data held by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements when we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives for reasons described above. We retain your Personal Data for only as long as you allow us to do so, we are required by law or have legitimate business purposes to retain it.
You may contact Hire STEM Women Ltd by email at